NO 401-2,4/F., Building 24, Phase II, Lianchuang Technology Park, Nanwan, Longgang District，Shenzhen，China
1. set the 3C to connect the product: such as phones, tablets, netbooks, notebook batteries, and so on.
2. According to the 3C product is to be connected: decide the necessary output voltage, current, capacity (power).
3. According to the 3C product is to be connected: decided to single function application (single output) or multi-function uses (dual-output).
4. According to the 3C product to connect: the required additional functionality.
5. determine the shape of mobile power.