2/F，52Bldg，Bantian third industrial zone，Longgang District，Shenzhen，China
PHONE : +8613714250792
Rechargeable treasure is also called "Mobile Power", "Plug-in Battery", "external Battery", "back-up battery" and so on, the concept of charging treasure with the current digital products and rapid growth of the popularization and development, its definition is easy to carry large-capacity portable power supply.
How to use the charge treasure?
1. It is very easy to use the power supply charging PO. All you need is a USB cable, charger wall power outlet box. Plug the USB cable into the charging treasure and insert the wall outlet. The red light should appear. Power Bank This allows you to know that the charger is not fully charged and it is receiving a charge. Keep the charging treasure plugged into the wall until the light turns green and unplug the power plug. Power Bank You may need it to be fully charged before keeping it plugged in for several hours.
2. Now that your rechargeable treasure is full of electricity, it is time to start using it. All you need to do is connect the USB plug into the charging treasure and then connect the USB mother head to your phone. Power Bank Watch the battery icon on your phone. If the battery icon has a penetrating lightning, it means it is charging.
3. The charging treasure is designed to charge the handset completely. To get a better battery, please turn off your phone until the battery on your phone's screen is full of green. You can continue to use your phone.
4. If you do not see the phone's battery icon Lightning, it means that the charge will not transfer. Try inserting again, Power Bank if it still does not appear, the charge PO may fail.
Charging Treasure Use note:
1, do not fall, knock or shake the charge treasure. Because users do not intend to beat the process of charging treasure produced a violent shaking, so that the internal structure of lithium battery dislocation, the lighter consequences are short circuit, Power Bank more serious is the lithium battery spontaneous combustion, or even explode! This is more common in some circuit-controlled, poorly-made, on-chip charging treasures.
2, do not put the charge treasure into the water. Rechargeable treasure without waterproof design, if not carefully placed in the water or with a damp cloth for cleaning, it is easy to cause leakage, short circuit or other faults. Users should take the rubber gloves picked up, Power Bank remember in a hurry to salvage the charge treasure. The normal use of the charge treasure in the appearance is relatively dirty, you can wipe with dry cloth, prohibit the use of chemicals, soap or detergent for cleaning work.
3. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or rain. Charging treasure ideal place should be dry, gentle environment, if the liquid is very tolerant because of electronic components and lines are corrosion and accidents! High temperatures will shorten the life of electronic devices, damage batteries and make certain plastics obsolete. At the same time try to avoid cold outdoors or low temperature use. The general lithium-ion working temperature is 0-55 degrees Celsius. Low temperature will make the battery work unstable, the discharge is not sufficient. General Lithium ion battery working temperature is 0~35℃, usually use charge Bao emergency charge, as far as possible to avoid the temperature too high or too low to use, low temperature will lead to inadequate discharge, the temperature is too high this time to shorten the battery life. Consumers should pay attention to the summer car inside not to place charge treasure, Power Bank the northern winter warmer near the mouth, and so far away from all the heat source place!
4. Do not store or carry flammable liquids, gases or explosive products near the charging treasure. In inflammable and explosive liquid, gas or explosive storage, Power Bank very easy to explode, common is the shanzhai charge treasure. Good charger with safe, fast charging features