NO 401-2,4/F., Building 24, Phase II, Lianchuang Technology Park, Nanwan, Longgang District，Shenzhen，China
Model NO.: P1006L
Applicable Models: Mobile Phone
Display: Without Display
Certification: CE, RoHS
Battery is Removable: No
Compatible Brand: All Brand Mobile
Charging Type: Electric
Cell Type: Lithium-polymer
LED Lighting: LED Lighting
Material: ABS with rubber oil
Warranty: 1 Years
Battery Type: Li Polymer
Transport Package: Gift Packaging
Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
* Capacity: 6, 000mAh
* Input: 5V/1A
* Dual USB output
* Output1: 5V/1-2.1A
* Output2: 5V/1-2.1A
* Lifespan: ≥ 500 times
* Different converter ports, suitable for iPhone, iPad, PSP, smart phone(Nokia, HTC, Samsung, etc. )
* Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
* Dimension: 130*68*13.3(mm)
* Working temperature: -20 to 45° C
* Storage temperature: -40 to 85° C
Dual USB External Battery Pack 5000mAh High Capacity Power Bank Charger
Description: 2 USB output Power Bank, External Battery Pack, external rechargeable battery pack, universal external battery pack for mobile 5V, USB external cell phone battery pack.
Brand New and High Quality. Stylish, Compact, Portable & Fashionable Design.
High Capacity and USe Conveniently and Easily. LED Indicator Lights Display the Capacity Left.
Dual USB Output Ports. Suitable for charging iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mobile Phones, etc.
Overcharging Protection, Overloading Protection, and short circuit protection.
How to Charge the potable charger.
Use the original adapter, USB cable to connect with the charger. It would begin to charge.
How to know the remain power.
Press the button, LED lights will turn on to indicate the remain power.
How to charge digital devices with the charger.
1. Choose the correct connector for the device.
2. Connect the charger and device with the connector and USB cable.
3. Keep pressing the button for 3 seconds, LED lights turn on, the charger begins to charge.
4. After charging, keep pressing the button for 3 seconds to turn off the charger,
5. Keep the units carefully for the future using.
1. Pls read these instructions carefully as incorrect use of Li-ion batteries may lead to dangers such as overheating, fuming, catching fire.
2. Please charger the mobile charger completely before the first time using it.
3. Before charging the electric device, please confirm the voltage of the electric device.
4. Don't drop, knock, disassemble or attempt to repair the charger by yourself.
5. Don't immerse the charger in water or make it wet.
6. Don't expose the charger to a heat source as fire or heater,
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. Don't use in the presence of flammable gas.
Standard Accessories for Power Bank: