No.601-2, 6/F, Building 26, Phase II, Lianchuang Technology Park, Nanwan, Longgang Shenzhen
PHONE : +8613714250792
A USB hub is also called a USB hub, a device that can extend a USB interface to multiple (typically 4) and that can be used simultaneously by these interfaces. Put one end into the computer chassis or other power supply equipment, U disk, USB data cable and so on into the hub on the line.
USB hub is a USB connector, that is, a computer USB interface to separate a number of USB interface. USB Hub You can take more USB devices.
USB hub A device that converts a USB interface to multiple (typically 4) and that can be used simultaneously by these interfaces. USB hubs are applied to networks that use star topologies to connect multiple computers or network devices. USB hub is divided into: 1, active Type 2, passive 3, mixed type. USB Hub Active to the connected network media on the signal has the effect of regeneration and amplification, the length of the connected media to reach the maximum effective length, need to have power to work, the current majority of the hub for this type. USB Hub Passive passive only acts as a connector, it does not need power to work, the market has been rare.
USB hub is divided into: active, passive, hybrid three kinds.
Active: The connection of the network media on the signal has the effect of regeneration and amplification, so that the length of the connected media to reach the maximum effective length, USB Hub need to have power to work, the current majority of the hub for this type.
Passive: Only act as a connector, do not need power to work, the market is already rare.
Hybrid: Can connect many types of cable, such as shaft and twisted pair.
USB hub can connect computer table lamp, computer fan, MP3, u disk, recorder, digital camera, etc.
* A USB interface can be extended to a number of independent working USB interface, USB Hub each power supply up to 500MA
* Adopt second generation USB hub controller
* Directly connected to the computer without external power supply, USB Hub simple and easy to use
* Computer Automatic identification installation, no driver, Plug and Play, Plug and pull freely
* Support USB2.0, speed up to 480Mbps, backward USB1.1
* Built-in current overload short-circuit protection device
* System support: WIN95/98/ME/2000/XP, USB Hub Linux2.4andMac Os8.5 or above